Hospitality Design (HD) has been the industry’s premier publication for 34 years. Delivering content to 52,000 active design professionals and decision makers, 25,000 print and more than 27,000 digital subscribers, it is also the most influential.
The Preferred Choice
• 73% of subscribers say HD does the BEST job in covering design in hospitality. The next closest publication received 14% of the preferred vote.
Active, Not Passive
• 44% of HD readers have worked on six or more projects in the past 24 months, and 60% say their project activity will increase over next 12 months.
• HD publishes more hospitality projects than all other hospitality publications combined.
• Digital traffic averages 16,000 unique visitors per month and more than 93,000 page views.
• HD Now and HD Product Alert support the magazine as weekly and monthly newsletters.
Opportunity Knocks for HD Advertisers
• 58% use HD to research products.
• 52% said they have purchased/specified advertisers' products in the past year.
• 46% contacted advertiser sales representatives directly, which translates to highly qualified leads.
Long-Term Relationships with HD
• 46% of HD readers have received the publication for six years or longer.
• 67% of HD subscribers indicate that two or more people read their copy of the publication.
Source: 2012 Publisher’s Data