Hospitality Design
This Site Web | Advanced Search
Hospitality Design Home Hotel Industry News Green Hotel Design Hotel Furniture and Products buyers' guide Hotel Design Projects Hotel Interior Design Events Photo Gallery buyers' guide
Green Design

Hersha Hospitality Recognized for Sustainable Initiatives

Nov 30, 2012

The National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT) has named Hersha Hospitality Trust the winner of its Light Award for sustainable initiatives. Through its EarthView program, Hersha has reduced energy, water, and waste across its portfolio of hotels.

Applicants to NAREIT’s 2012 Leader in the Light competition were required to complete the GRESB survey, which counted toward 70 percent of each company’s total score, as well as a set of supplemental questions, which were evaluated by a panel of judges and comprised the remaining 30 percent of available points.

hdtalks: the interviews

During HD Expo 2014, Hospitality Design’s Michael Adams sat down with HBA’s Michael Bedner to talk about his half-century in the hospitality design industry. View the video.



Produced by: Emerald Expositions
Nielsen      Contract Design | Hospitality Design | K+BB | DDI

Hospitality Design is the leading interior design industry publication and established web resource in the business. Providing comprehensive reporting on hotel industry
news and exclusive coverage of the latest ecological-friendly green hotels and bar designs, HD Magazine keeps you updated on the latest hotel trends in technology
and innovative interior design ideas. From recent hotel renovations and openings to award-winning luxury hotels and hotel construction projects, HD Magazine
keeps you informed on news that matters most to your hospitality business.

Hospitality Design Magazine | Hotel Industry News | Green Hotel Design  | Hotel Furniture and Products | Hotel and Bar Design Projects | Hospitality Design Events 
 | Hospitality Design Newsletter | About Hospitality Design | Hospitality Design Magazine Advertising | Hotel Design Opportunities 
| Contact Us | Site Map | RSS 
hdexpo2 hdboutique2 summit